3D printing with metal and plastic
Our company provides 3D printing services with metal and common types of plastics. We use the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle 3D printer, which provides a wide range of 3D printing capabilities according to customers needs.
3D printing with metal is a technology that is widely used for printing parts used in medicine, automotive industry, aerospace, and tool industry.
3D is a technology that is great if you need to order a small batch of parts. This choice of production will be more economically expedient than the production of small batches by milling.
Maximum print area: 330 x 240 x 300 mm
Factors affecting the price of 3D printing:
- Material type
- Model size
- Surface quality
- Time to print
- Energy and human resources
To find out the cost of production, send us a 3D model of your product. And our specialists will quickly calculate the cost of your order.
NCengineering offers its customers:
- Serial production of parts.
- Non-series works and production of prototypes.
- Guarantee of compliance with all requirements of drawings.
- Accurate planning of all production processes.
- Compliance with production and delivery deadlines.
- An individual approach to the fulfillment of each order.